logo2
GWR 813
Preservation Fund
logo2

GWR 32337/8
GWR 32338
Twin 'Mites' Articulated Single Bolster Wagon

Built 1881
Diagram J9
Lot 220
Capacity: 10 Tons

Didcot Railway Centre

Fitted for carrying Motor Boats for the Government 1917
Purchased from Kent & East Sussex Railway,
having been originally acquired from MoD, Chatham Dockyard
Non original buffers and axleboxes fitted
Photographed with bolsters removed

Acquired 1994

Photo: Nick Baxter
***********
32338 same as 32337 except:
Weight 4-14-0Permanantly Coupled to 32337
Buffers India Rubber and DeadDrawgear India Rubber