logo2
GWR 813
Preservation Fund
logo2

GWR 105860
GWR 105860
Mica 'B' Refrigerated Meat Van

Built 1925
Diagram X8
Lot 921 Capacity: 6Tons

Didcot Railway Centre

Seen in the Carriage Shed prior to a contract renovation project
by the GWS C&W Dept funded by the 813 Fund

Right: GWR 484 Covered Carriage Truck of 1913
Left: GWR 3755 'Main Line & City' Coach of 1921
Behind: GWR 17747 Goods Brake Van of 1940

Acquired 1976

Photo: Q4751M
21 Febuary 2013