logo2
GWR 813
Preservation Fund
logo2

PTR 1
PTR 1

Built 1894
Robert Stephenson & Co
Works Number RS 2837/1894

Sold 1902 to the Ebbw Vale Steel, Iron & Coal Co Ltd
becoming its No 22 'Stephenson'
Moved by that company to their Northamptonshire Iron Works,
at Irthlingborough in November 1930

Photo taken 08 June 1956 when the Irthlingborough
works owned by Richard Thomas and Baldwins

Photo: Micheal Alderman